Tales of Myra Moore
The Ronso are a race of many colored-furred lion-like humanoids. Ronso are formidable warriors, being very tall and incredibly strong; are known for their honor and loyalty, as well as their pride and quickness to anger. The long, sharp horn sported by all adult male Ronso is a symbol of esteem and a source of great pride to all Ronso. To lose this horn is considered shameful.
Ronso are large and powerful, but dim and gruff.+2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma.
• Medium sized.
• Base speed: 30 feet.
• Claws and horn: Ronso have natural weapons that deal 1d4 damage on a successful unarmed strike. This is replaced by unarmed damage if the Ronso takes the monk class. Horn deals 1d8 damage on a successful strike.
• Low light vision: A ronso can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions
• +2 to Acrobatics, Climb checks: Ronso are used to tough conditions and uneven terrain.
• +1 to saves against cold spells and effects: Ronso live in cold mountains and are naturally resistant to the cold.
• Starting languages: Common
• Favored class: Fighter